Our Special Needs Co-ordinator (SENDCo):
Mr Bray is our school Special Education Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo). His role is to ensure that children with special educational needs and disabilities within our school receive the support they need.
His role includes:
- Supporting the identification of children with special educational needs and disabilities.
- Co-ordinating provision for children with SEN.
- Liaising with parents of children with SEN.
- Liaising with other providers, outside agencies, educational psychologists, and external agencies.
- Ensuring that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEND up to date.
If you have any thoughts, concerns, or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Tel: 01509 212621