Welldone to the Year Six Class on their positive attitude and hard work on SAT's this week. Year Two are taking theirs next week. Children need to bring hats in the Summer Term, not sun-glasses. Thank you.
Welcome to the Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School website.
Thank you for visiting our website. We are a warm, welcoming, family orientated and fantastic one form entry Catholic Primary School located in the heart of Loughborough on Hastings street. Our school has amazing diversity with caring, spiritual, creative and dynamic pupils and staff. St Mary's is a member school of the St Thomas Aquinas Multi-Academy Trust, with all the Catholic schools in Leicestershire. We are very well situated with our location so close to St. Mary's Parish church, the University, College and Loughborough town centre, enabling the school to use these resources imaginatively in our curriculum planning. With the Catholic ethos at it's centre, it is an exciting place to learn and work, with coaching and nurturing of all at it's heart.
Please do visit the school to see all the wonderful opportunities, great range of extra curricular activities, after school care, pastoral care and the exciting and collaborative curriculum we have on offer or have a look at our class pages and tweets below.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you would like to visit our fantastic school, please contact the school office on 01509 212 621 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org .
The school's Office Manager Mrs Cavanagh and Office Admin Mrs Moore will be happy to answer any queries. Should you require any information from this website to be made available in print form, please also contact the school office on the phone number or email above.
Miss P Jordan
Headteacher at St Mary's School
World Book Day
Celebrations at St. Mary's
We were very lucky to have author Damian Harvey visit St. Mary's to talk to the children about writing both fiction and non-fiction books. He did special workshops with classes and was extremely entertaining!
Many thanks to parents/carers who came into school to read with children on the official World Book Day. The children really enjoyed it.
Thank you to the school council who led today's safer internet talk to Key Stage 2. The message was, if anything makes you feel worried or upset, it's ok to say no, then tell your parents.
Our school lunches are delicious, nutritious and made on the school premises. Please let the staff know what your child will be having on Monday.
Everyone is now walking / running a 'daily mile' to improve our fitness levels.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Half Term27May2019
- De Lisle Staff in to meet Yr6 pupils for Transition03Jun2019
- School Re-opens after half term break03Jun2019
- 6p.m in the School Hall: New to EYFS Foundation Stage meeting for parents04Jun2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Class Photographs05Jun2019
- 9a.m: Parents' Maths Workshop in the School Hall06Jun2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ School Hall
- International Day and celebrating Pentecost: Children can wear cultural clothes: flag colours: food shared in the afternoon07Jun2019
- 11a.m: Pentecost Celebration at St Mary's School: School involved09Jun2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm @ St Mary's Church
- Phonics Screening Test for Year 110Jun2019
- Year 4 will be trialling the Government Multiplication tests this week, which will be Statutory for all Yr4 classes the following year.10Jun2019
- Year 6 at the Briars, Crich, Residential week10Jun2019
- FOSM Summer Fair13Jun2019
3:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Follow us on twitter